ARTTIC supports dissemination activities to promote projects and achievements.
To guarantee effective visibility to public, investors, partners, and other stakeholders, ARTTIC mobilises its experience, expertise, network and skills in Public Relations. Services include:
- Advice for development of dissemination strategies with action plans
- Support in action plan organisation and follow-up with appropriate dissemination materials (logos, flyers, posters, slides show presentation, etc.) and timeframe monitoring
- Design, hosting and maintenance of public websites with regular publications on achievements and news alerts on coming public events (seminar, workshop, conference, etc.)
- Support information exchanges and synergy development within and between partners and potential partners
- Organise the clearance of potential issues in Intellectual Property Right prior any dissemination
- Produce and circulate Press Releases
- Organise seminars, conferences, workshops, project presentations – see Event organisation
ARTTIC supports exploitation activities to guarantee effective access and use of RTD results.
- Advice to release and maintain exploitation plans and business plans
- Technology surveys, supporting communication and exchanges with appropriate stakeholders, other related projects and monitoring patent publications
- Track results ownership and advise results owners on protection means as well as access/use conditions for partners and for non-partners and maintain consortium/cooperation agreements accordingly
- Moderate potential conflicts arising during the project with regards to Intellectual Property issues
- Support authorisation for strictly controlled public dissemination avoiding any potential issue on Intellectual Property aspects
Top of page