Managing projects or proposals involving a large number of participants requires dedicated secured web tools to facilitate remote collaboration.
If you are looking for tools to
- Support on-line collaborative editing of complex documents – proposals, project management reports
- Establish and support workflows – quality assurance process, decision making, document review, approval process
- Automate project reporting – collecting data for indicators, consolidating input from many contributors, channelling the preparation of contractual reports
- Archive documents – storage, version management, access rights management
- Share information - agendas, contacts, mailing lists
- Support virtual meetings – teleconferences, web conferences
Since its foundation, ARTTIC has invested significant resources in the development of tools which are conceived for international co-operation projects. In particular ARTTIC can help you with:
- A secured robust collaborative platform using the Microsoft SharePoint technology providing powerful features to support remote team collaboration and office automation tools for proposal writing and project management.
- Dedicated reporting tools designed to simplify data collection and consolidation for projects with a large number of tasks and partners. The reporting tools can be adapted to the specific context of your project or the funding authority (European or national programmes)
In addition, ARTTIC has the expertise of deploying in a RDI environment complex secured collaboration digital hubs, such as BoostAeroSpace in the aeronautics sector.
If you need tools to support your projects or help to deploy collaborative solutions, ARTTIC has the experience and technology to propose state-of-the-art solutions and adapt them to your specific requirements.
Top of page