ARTTIC offers competitive salaries and challenging career opportunities to our employees who are our most important asset.
- Take pleasure in working in a multi-national environment, with partners from different cultures
- Are fluent in English and in the local language
- Have excellent communication and networking skills
- Have superior project management skills
If you feel you have the skills and experience to work with ARTTIC, do not hesitate to get in touch with us, all job opportunities are not always on our web site and we are definitely interested by high profile people!
Project Manager - Munich
Top of page
ARTTIC, European leader in consultancy and management services for Research and Technological Development is looking to recruit several Project Managers for its office based in Munich.
This position consists in managing research & innovation projects supported by the European Commission's Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development in areas such as advanced therapies, clean transport and energy, next generation ICT or sustainable production and development, involving tens of partner organisations from industry, SME, academia and research sectors in international consortia.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- The management of projects on behalf of our clients notably including
- tailoring and providing the ARTTIC methods and tools to projects;
- monitoring and updating the project work plan and indicators
- organising, moderating and following up diverse project meetings;
- preparing various project activity reports including technical and financial aspects as well as contractual documents;
- managing risk analysis, project IPR and organising quality control.
- Supporting our clients in developing innovative concepts, defining new projects and answering to European or national calls for proposals.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in the R&D sector as project manager
- Good project management knowledge/training and understanding of EU and national funded projects
- Strong interest in innovation and research
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken as well as in the office local language (German)
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You have excellent communication skills and can act as a facilitator.
- You are autonomous and concerned about the quality of your work.
- You care for details, you are well organised and able to adapt quickly to new situations.
- You are a motivated and open-minded team worker.
- You are familiar with one of the scientific / technical fields mentioned above. A technical background might be considered as a plus but is not a must.
- Working language: English and German
- Possible trips within Europe
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Open end contract
If you are interested in this position, please send both your résumé and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.