ARTTIC offers competitive salaries and challenging career opportunities to our employees who are our most important asset.
- Take pleasure in working in a multi-national environment, with partners from different cultures
- Are fluent in English and in the local language
- Have excellent communication and networking skills
- Have superior project management skills
If you feel you have the skills and experience to work with ARTTIC, do not hesitate to get in touch with us, all job opportunities are not always on our web site and we are definitely interested by high profile people!
Project Manager - Munich
Top of page
ARTTIC, the European leader in consultancy and management services for Research and Technological Development is looking for a new Project Manager for its office based in Munich.
This position consists in managing projects supported by the European Commission's Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development involving tens of partner organizations from industry, SME, academia and research sectors. These innovative projects may be in the fields of health, information technology, aerospace, security or industrial processes.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- The management of projects on behalf of our clients notably including
- tailoring and providing the ARTTIC methods and tools to projects;
- monitoring and updating the project work plan;
- organizing, moderating and following up diverse project meetings;
- preparing various project activity reports including technical and financial aspects as well as contractual documents;
- managing risk analysis, project IPR and organizing quality control.
- Supporting our clients in developing innovative concepts, defining new projects and answering to European or national calls for proposals.
- At least a Master’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the R&D sector as project manager
- Good project management knowledge/training and reasonable understanding of EU and national funded projects
- Experience in complex technical writing in English
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You are familiar with one of the scientific / technical fields mentioned above. A technical background might be considered as a plus, but is not a must.
- You have excellent communication skills and can act as a facilitator.
- You are autonomous and concerned about the quality of your work.
- You care for details, you are well organized and able to adapt quickly to new situations.
- Working language: English and German
- Possible trips within Europe
- Job based in Munich, Germany
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Open end contract
If you are interested in this position, please apply on-line by pressing the "Apply for this position" button below.
Please make sure to upload both your résumé and motivation letter in English.